VRG SERIES THREADED BUTTERFLY VALVES CONTROL THE FLOW OF BIOGAS.
- ½” to 4” NPT threaded versions available
- ½” to 3” Rp threaded versions available
- Full, medium, or reduced port versions available to optimize pressure drop and flow control
- Shaft supported by precision bearings for repeatable performance
- Low leakage rate at full closed position without a beveled disk
- Low pressure drop at the full open position
- Corrosion-resistant for outdoor applications
- Clear position indication on a 2” laser-etched, anodized dial
- 90° clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Manual kits available for fixed position adjustment
- Crank arm kit available for linkage applications
- Valve actuator assemblies available (Document No. VA-7000)
- Flow in either direction
Please Call or email regarding information on Rp Thread type availability.