REPLACEMENTS FOR THE PXR4 SERIES, WITH UNIVERSAL INPUTS AND IMPROVED ACCURACY!
SELF-TUNING 1/16 DIN (48 X 48MM) COMPACT TEMPERATURE AND PROCESS CONTROLLER WITH 50MS SAMPLING SPEED. INPUTS INCLUDE THERMOCOUPLE, RTD, VOLTAGE, CURRENT, MV
HIGH QUANTITIES AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10 DAYS FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
The Fuji Electric PXF4 temperature controller was developed as a successor to the PXR4. It is equipped with multiple input and output options as well as sophisticated control functions making is suitable for a wide range of applications. You can use any input among RTD, thermocouples, voltage, current, and mV. Switching the input is an easy parameter change.
The PXF series features highly accurate input indication:
- RTD is ±0.2% of indication value ±1 digit or ±0.8°C ± 1 digit, whichever is larger
- Thermocouple is the larger of ±1°C ±1 digit or ±0.3% of indicated value ±1 digit
- Voltage and current are ±0.3% FS ± 1 digi
- Universal input
- Thermocouple, RTD, voltage, current, mV
- Improved input indication accuracy, up to ±0.2%
- 0.1 to 99 second control cycle
- On/Off control & PID controls with auto tuning
- PID, 2-degrees-of-freedom PID, & fuzzy
- Open-loop supported PID2 control
- Ramp soak function (simple program control)
- 64 steps x 1 pattern
- 32 steps x 2 patterns
- 16 steps x 4 patterns
- 8 steps x 8 patterns
- Directly connect to a PC with Optional USB cable
- This will bus-power the unit